Fiscal Year 2021 Working Lands Enterprise Fund Service Provider Strategy Request For Proposals
The Working Lands Enterprise Initiative is seeking non-profit organizations or for-profit organizations (hereafter referred to as applicants) to apply for contracts in a specific service area, identified by the Working Lands Enterprise Board (WLEB). While the scope of work for the contract is strategically indicated to be flexible, rather than focused on discrete categories, the outline and range of relevant potential services include:
- Business Coaching across the Stages of Development,
- Enterprise Transitions, Succession Planning, Next Generation Business Owners and Post-Succession,
- Workforce Development – forming an interconnected set of solutions to meet employment needs, designed for personal and professional skills development processes
- COVID-19 Recovery and Resilience: Supply Chain – Improving Adaptability within Markets, broader solutions for VT/regional supply chain impacts e.g., distribution and aggregation bottlenecks, and;
- COVID-19 Recovery: Emerging Market Development Needs - e-commerce, home delivery, curbside pick-up, block chain(traceability), and farmer/forest products to market apps
Funding for contracts will range from $50,000-$100,000 with a focus on to-be-determined strategic partnerships with service provider organizations. Applicants are welcome to apply with a proposal that assists food, farm, forest and/or wood products businesses under a new contract or in coordination with an existing umbrella contract.
The opportunity for FY21 Contract proposals has now ended. Please check back here in Fall of 2021 for the Fiscal Year 2022 funding round.