The Agriculture and Working Lands Application launched! We encourage all agriculture and working lands businesses to investigate this program and apply. The application deadline is October 1.
Take the following steps to determine your eligibility and successfully apply.
- Review the Eligibility Requirements Agriculture & Working Lands Eligibility Flowchart. Use this flowchart to determine if your business or organization is eligible for assistance.
- Gather the following documentation: 2019 Tax Return, 2019 and 2020 Income Statements broken out by month, as well as documentation of losses incurred since March 1, 2020 that are related to the COVID-19 public health emergency. Applicants should also have available the information that is captured in a W-9 Form , but applicants are not required to submit a signed W-9 with their applications.
- Review the Agriculture & Working Lands Application Guide - Coming Soon!
- Attend or view an Agriculture and Working Lands Webinar for Applicants. You may wish to initiate an application in the system prior to attending a webinar to become familiar with the application questions and layout. However, we strongly encourage applicants to hold off on submitting applications until after they have attended or viewed one of the webinars.
- Submit your application by October 1, 2020. However, keep in mind that grants will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis, so the application may close prior to October 1 if all funds are expended.
To apply, please visit this link.