Employing over 10,000 Vermonters and generating over $1.4 billion in economic output yearly, the Vermont forest and wood products industry is a critical component of Vermont’s economy. On June 16th, over 100 forest, forestry, and wood products professionals will gather at Sugarbush Resort in Warren, VT to discuss opportunities for this important sector. For background on the work that has been done to date, take a minute to review the documents below:
- Assessment of Local Wood Local Good Certification System and Vermont Sourced Wood
- Value Chain Brief: Wood Energy
- Value Chain Brief: Construction
- Value Chain Brief: Enhancing the Value of Vermont's Woodlands
- Value Chain Brief: Furniture and Wood Products
- Andrew Fearne: Value Chain
For more information on the Summit, please click here to view the exciting agenda we have planned!